Who Am I?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday...the late night edition

I read....this commentary, and this one.  And this one (who I have never read before) started some thoughts...
Then I realized I may not have read anything by Alyce McKenzie but I have heard her speak.  She was at a emerging church (non) conference I attended a few years ago.  Don't read her bio too late at night as she will make you even more tired and wonder just what exactly you have been doing with your time.
(eating heart shaped brownies and watching Downton Abby as I read commentaries...would be my answer.)

I'm going to take her advice and go up to bed.  Pray. Sleep.  Start the day all over again and see what tomorrow brings.


( I should also say that the preacher this morning picked up many themes from Dr. Kline's commentary--or at least I saw common ideas.)

No comments: