Who Am I?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fantastically fun; Not an Option

I have always rubbed my head in bewilderment when people forget to eat a meal.  "Oh, gosh I forgot to eat lunch..."  Usually the body weight of the person uttering this foreign language mirrors the fact they forget to eat on a somewhat regular basis.

I am not one of these people.  Never have been.  Even with kids' meals to make and errands to run and sermons to write and bulletin announcements to submit and house work to do, I never forget to eat.  Some people have commented that child number two did it to them, or maybe it was third one.  They just got going at such a pace that stopping to eat became a luxury.  Not I.  Three kids later and my calorie intake is doing just fine.

Until Monday.  Monday I found the magic number of kids I need in order to become one of Those Women.

Monday I didn't eat lunch.  It took five kids under six to make this possible.

And I promise you, as fantastically fun as it was*, this is not a diet plan that will get real traction in my life.
But, nevertheless good to know.  

*and it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the background. So very cheerful!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have helped you to that conclusion:) BW