Who Am I?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Sermon Preparations

I attended the conference leaders meeting this morning.  The worship service was created for the upcoming Sunday and the preacher used this coming Sunday's text.  I found this nice of him as I think it is often created around the previous Sunday's text.  (so as not to have to rewrite a whole new sermon)
I said I wasn't going to read anyone else's sermon, I did end up hearing one.  That's ok, right?

He focused on the conflict between the disciples as they came back down the hill.  He created a conversation between three disciples--labeling each argument as focused on the "past/tradition,"  "present," and "future" of the church.  He went somewhere with that piece and ended at Jesus gifting each of us and being with us where we are, etc.  I had to leave as LP was trying to give his own sermon.

Later in the day I read...

No comments: