Who Am I?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday.

Hasn't this been the best week of blog entries...EVER?!  Yeah, I've enjoyed it as well.

I thought it might work.  Might inspire me a bit...and in reality it has, but I haven't written drafts like I meant to.  Life always gets in the way.  This week was no exception.  Plus I found Downton Abby.  That was the real death of me.  Fuel my perfectionist driven, procrastination fire.

I think I am on to a direction and after I take BB to find a birthday gift for the party tomorrow (my first time at Chucky Cheese--so excited.) I will come right home and feed LP and sit down and start writing.

I will.

I really will.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I think that since we have followed the creative process all week, we should get to see the end product, since we won't be there to hear it. Will you post your sermon? I have enjoyed the blogs this week. Although....I would REALLY love to see you at Chuck E Cheese. Have fuuunnnnn!!! Medication might be helpful - just saying. :)