Who Am I?

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Crayon Canvas

I loved this melted crayon canvas when I first saw it on Pinterest.  Seemed easy and perfect for a kid's room. Then I saw it everywhere on the internet and started to reconsider my decision.

Tuesday morning I had the time to get started so I went for it...



It was great fun to make.  The melting was easy with my embossing gun.  Every so often a great big pocket of wax would melt from within the paper wrapper and come gushing down the canvas.  Watching the droplets of wax slide down the canvas was oddly therapeutic.  I loved it.  Most of all I love having an idea and then finishing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to see you have fun with this. It will look so cute in your home. Finishing a project feels so good.

Colette said...

Like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like!!!!!