Who Am I?

Monday, May 17, 2010

We Have Picked You

I'm not sure who threw my email address into the fishbowl of freebies but whoever did, did so with abandon.  In the last week my junk box has been overflowing.  Should I choose to open any of these emails, I might learn just what I "won" but for now I only read the subject lines.

Free computer
Free Labtop
My Laptop is shipping-Confirm today
Confirm-We have your Grant waiting
Free Xerox printer waiting for you
Disney Movies are waiting for us to ship to your children
Please Confirm your camera is waiting.
You have won--take a survey and we will pay for lunch
Click Here for YOUR next Puppy

And, apparently I am in need of more education.
Mothers, finish your degree
Nurses needed
College degrees online
Finish your education
Medical Transcription is Your Future
Get your associates degree here
Pole Dancing Classes
President Obama wants you to finish your degree


We must not forget my friends far away.
Deerest Kind Woman, I wrte from my hart to plea for my families life.  You, deer Christians lady, I invite you to send me money.


**edit**  My absolute favorite grouping arrived today:
UnreadUSA Honor Society

Your Certificate of Achievement is Ready‏
UnreadA Place For Mom

Elder Care -- Top 5 Options!‏
UnreadHouskeeper For You

   Find a housekeeper today‏

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, along with all that stuff I started getting ones for Russian brides...apparently I must seem like I need a Russian bride? I had no idea.
-BW

Colette said...

Love the "Deerest Kind Woman" one.....seriously.......use spell-check and maybe SOMEONE will remotely consider your bogus offer ;-)

Congrats on all of your new "friends!"

Happy week,
C