Who Am I?

Monday, September 28, 2009

A Sampling

+bought jeans today that completely fit the "mom jean" description.
+was compared to Sally Field (who is totally gorgeous, but is 63 years old.)
+BB would like to marry EG. "You and Daddy are married, so I will marry EG." Will explain how that won't work later.
+I am, once again, trying to limit my carb intake. It was suggested by my endocrinologist that the Atkins diet works well for hypothyroidism.
+our car smells like rotten milk. EG spilled vanilla milk all over herself and I think it is soaked into the car seat. The people who make car seat covers have never had children. Or at least their children are neat. EG's carseat requires a screwdriver to get the cover off. How dumb is that?
+I am becoming overwhelmed by holiday plans. Most just expectations for myself. Home decorating, homemade gifts, cards, etc. But the actual details of where, what, who are sneaking in as well.
+amazed at how hard it is to intentionally have a plan each day and make choices that end up with a productive result. I am so not a self motivated person. I need a boss.
+"have" to compete in a bake-off at Mops. Don't really want to.
+got up late today. Such a bad idea.
+am thoroughly disappointed in my tv shows as they debute...anyone else? Or was I just more in need of escape last season so I'd watch anything?

2 comments:

Colette said...

LOL - at least you can wear jeans...some of us are not that fortunate right now ;-) Let me know how you explain the marriage discussion to Henry and what suggestions you have for telling Eva that her Daddy is really NOT having a baby :-) Car seats = scary places. I am also tired of feeling like I have to have productive results each day - I mean, really....no one is paying my salary yet I still feel the need to overachieve? What is WRONG with us? Watched 15 minutes of B&S last night - at 10pm! I will be watching all shows on the internet as well. 10pm is crazy. Wow - I'm old for saying that.

A Work in Progress said...

YOU ARE GROWING A PERSON...that IS productive. :) I am also quite sure you could fit into the jeans I bought...right now, as you are.