Who Am I?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Godmother...

Carole J. Bland

I have much to say about the impact this woman had on my life, but can't formulate the words right now. Nothing I create seems to do justice to our relationship and so, I am going to let it be for now...simply sharing her obituary.

It has been nearly a year since she was diagnosed. My grief has been building to this point. Now it is time to go to the depth of my pain and as a friend said, "be with those who can help you come back up."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you some time alone and with those who also loved your godmother to reflect and let it out and get through it all in your own way on a journey toward peace.
hugs and support
-BW

Anonymous said...

May you feel the love and concern of your family and friends as you grieve the life of one so important to you. Peace, Gretchen