Who Am I?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Five from RevGalBlog

Here are five things to ponder about dates. I hope you'll play!

1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?

I have a datebook. It shows a week at a time. I like to see ahead and I like to use a pen/pencil--don't think the electronic would work for me. I have a master calendar on the fridge as well.

2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?
Rarely, if ever. (Friends and family: true or false?) Some sneak up on me. I find birthdays to be very important so have most acquaintances' and friends' (most...not all.) written on my calendars. This includes baptismal dates, anniversaries, deaths, due dates, etc.

3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?
2005.
...no, let's see. Oh, oh...we went out for dinner sometime between July 07 and March of 08.

4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.
Most of my clothes fit into this category. I think they are still current and then when I think about when I first bought them, I realize a decade or more has gone by. Oops. (Plus, most no longer fit.)

5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?
I am not a fan of the date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! How come you've had no players?? HEre are mine:
1. I have tried every type of calendar possible. It lasts for about 2 months...but right now I am trying a weekly one.
2. All the time! I dont check my calendar.
3. I went on TWO dates this past weekend. Yippee!!
4. I have a favorite pair of jeans and some sweaters (ummm, I wore one in college -- eeks!) that are very dates but oh so comfortable!
5. Don't really care for dates.