Who Am I?

Friday, March 23, 2012

Eating in the Kitchen...



Just as I got all the art off the living room floor, LP decided to start crawling.  (sort of, but he can get to anything he wants...)





As you can see in all of these photos our house is barely organized, let alone baby proofed.  While he is the third kid and we are a titch more easy going about him, we would like to keep him around a few more months if not a full life time.

I decided the dining room could become a temporary play area for him.  The room was holding all my craft boxes and the dining room table was being used as a craft table/staging area/catch all.  Out it went.  I moved it all into the undecorated living room and voila!

A play room for Little Pookie!  He's the only one who can say they had a chandelier in his playroom.


1 comment:

Colette said...

Love this! And love the height and size of your windows. So much wonderful light!!!!