Who Am I?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What they said

The following are answers from a conversation I had with each kid about their dad. It was part of his Father's Day gift from us. Along with this plate...



EG: (2 years)
Describe your Dad: He has red hair and blue eyes
What is his favorite food? Tomato and fruit
What else about your Dad? He snores to me.
What is your Daddy's job? Riding his bike.
What is his favorite thing to do? Play in the yard with me.

BB: (4.5 yrs)
Describe your Dad: He has brown hair, whiskers, blue eyes and he is skinny.
What is his favorite food? Meatballs and he likes to drink milk.
What does your Daddy do around the house? Vacuum, water plants, takes out the garbage, and mows the grass. He also washes the dishes so I don't have to.
Anything else? He reads books to me and we play baseball, football, tag and we do yard work. That's it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I've met H's dad...but never had the pleasure of meeting E's dad. He sounds like quite a guy!
In his words in Nick's card, Colin said, "Happy Father's day! I like it when you take me to the belly club." ?! Apparently they have some really fun field trips that I don't know about! :)

A Work in Progress said...

I know...I've never met EG's red headed dad either. I know a Dad who wished his job was to ride bikes. ;)