Who Am I?

Thursday, June 17, 2010

"The Secret" ** for Real Estate

It has been over two weeks since anyone has wanted to see our house. With the "threat" of lowering the price looming, I decided to take action. I enlisted a philosophy of "if you clean it, they will come (buy) it." Sure enough 3:45 today I got a call saying someone wants to see it tomorrow. I hope the fresh flowers and chocolates on the table help sell it for someone.


**I have never, and, probably, will never read The Secret. I got the gist of it from Oprah.  Eh.  I do enjoy a happy conscience, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the chocolate and flowers did the trick:)

A Work in Progress said...

Sigh...alas, I don't think they even came by. Which always makes me wish I had planned a party while my house is so pretty and party-ready.

Colette said...

Flowers and chocolate - the new crock pot!!!!!