Who Am I?

Monday, January 11, 2010

Part of the Problem

If you are a reader of this blog, you know that for months...years...I have been trying to get "back on track."  The following things might be part of the derailment issue:

email
facebook
blogs
writing my blog
twitter
and then there are my television shows...

Desperate Housewives
Castle
Greys Anatomy
Private Practice
Brothers and Sisters
Modern Family
CougarTown (can. not. believe. that I just wrote that down.)
Biggest Loser

And on Netflix:
Big Love
Weeds

along with various other tv shows that can only be watched via cable (which, thank goodness, we don't have.) and older ones I remember from my childhood.
Cagney and Lacey
30Something
et cetera, et cetera...

Now mind you many of these tv shows are watched over the internet and at my own time.  But still, this is a bit ridiculous.

So, you should all clap and offer well wishes for my strength over the weekend.
1. I didn't  log on to facebook from Friday night (ish) until Sunday night (ish)
2. When Desperate Housewives began to bore me on Sunday night, I turned it off.

Can you believe my sheer strength and will power?

5 comments:

juliemac_29 said...

*clap clap clap* Good for you!! I've been trying to pare down too and it's HARD to do!! My problem is turning everything off and going to bed at a decent time. You can't believe the junk I'll sit and browse or watch "just because". I like that idea of starting with limits on weekends...maybe I'll borrow that! Good job!

Rachel said...

Cougar Town? Really?! ;)

A Work in Progress said...

I said CLAP, not JUDGE.

Colette said...

Small steps, small steps.....you can DO it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am impressed...my list differs in titles, but is my own derailment just the same....keep up the good work:)I will cheer you on, Go Heather, Go Heather!!
BW