Who Am I?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Love!

Someone in our house is 37 today.  Ok, now there are two of us.  
Apparently, I started a tradition back with BB's birthday cookies.  I asked if BB wanted to help me make oatmeal cookies for his dad today and he informed me that we needed to make Number Cookies.  The Birthday Boy choose to celebrate his big day on Saturday instead of a "school night," so I hadn't really planned much for today.  But BB had other plans.  Always game for a tradition, EG and I went to the store and bought pre-made cookie dough (yuck-ola) while BB was in school.  I will be making number 2's next week and didn't feel like making the delicious cookie dough two weeks in a row.  Of course, had I been thinking a head I could have made two batches and froze cookies for next week...anyway, I improvised.

Happy Birthday, my Love!  Celebrate well and enjoy all that the year to come brings you!  We love you so much.  (I'll get you some oatmeal cookies soon...I promise.)

 

  

  
 These certainly didn't turn out very pretty but it satisfied BB's new found tradition and we had fun.
(blue is my husband's favorite color and green is BB's.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

frozen or homemade, they look yummy for a "school night" party:)
Happy Birthday Chad!
-BW

Colette said...

I agree with Henry - these cookies are awesome!!! Happy Birthday to Chad and happy weekend to you guys!! We're sending your parents your way soon - I am so, so, so very, very sad to see them go.....but know they are going to a good place on their way home ;-)