Who Am I?

Monday, October 27, 2008

Potty Party--Day One


Today by the numbers...

10-times he told me, "I can do it by myself. Don't you help me."
9-times the toilet was flushed for no good reason.
8-stickers that went on to the Party Potty poster.
7-times he asked to change underwear--"Just because I want to wear the..." firetrucks, puppies, train ones, etc.
6-wet underwear changes.
5-photos we took of him in big boy underwear.
4-cups of juice I plied him with.
3-hours he slept at nap time. (apparently this is stressful and tiring...for us both.)
2-puddles of pee I stepped in, not knowing they were there.
1-long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you, knowing that I will be there too in the not too distant future. I hope by the end of the week I see a post with a great success story listed:)
BW