Who Am I?

Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting to Know Me...

Here are two versions of the mass email titled,
"Getting to Know Your Friends and Family."
I am suppose to have fun and be truthful...you decide.


What is your occupation right now? Mom, Pastor and Volunteer
What color are your socks right now? I have bare feet. I rarely wear socks.
What are you listening to right now? My husband is reading "The Seven Postmen" to Big Boy.
What was the last thing you ate? Broccoli, cheese and ham soup.
Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.
Last person you spoke with on the phone? The person who answered the doctor's after hours call service.
Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes.
How old are you today? 36
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? No strong feelings on this topic.
What is your favorite drink? If I was told I could only drink one thing for the rest of my life, I would pick iced tea with lots of lemon. Other favorites are tea, coffee, sangria, wine
Have you ever dyed your hair? No.
Favorite food? Pizza.
What is the last movie you watch? Can not remember or retain information that far back.
Favorite day of the year? My kid's birthdays.
How do you vent anger? Yell, slam things, swear, mutter under my breath...healthy stuff.
What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies.
What is your favorite season? Fall, then Winter.
Cherries or blueberries? Both. Neither are my favorites.
Living arrangements? I have a home. A person I married and children I gave birth to, live there as well.
When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.
What is on the floor or your closet? Dust. Shopping bags. Shoe boxes.
What did you do last night? Went to bed and curled up hoping to feel better in the morning.
Favorite dog breed? Great Danes.
Favorite day of the week? Friday.
How many states have you lived in? (By 'lived in' I read, 'received mail at an address') MN, ND, GA, ID, WV, IL
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
What is your favorite flower? Hydrangeas or tulips.

Here's the second "Getting to Know You..."
Were you named after anyone? I don't think so. I share a middle name with my Mom and Grandma.
When was the last time you cried? (Hot topic) Yesterday.
Do you like your handwriting? No.
What is your favorite lunch meat? ahhhh...when pressed I will say, ham.
Do you have kids? Yes.
If you were another person would be friends with you? Yes.
Do use sarcasm a lot? Me? Never?!
Do you still have your tonsils? I think so.
Would you bungee jump? No.
What is your favorite cereal? Honeynut Cheerios.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
Do you think you are strong? Incredibly.
What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate.
What is the first thing you notice about people? Their hair and body language.
Red or Pink? Red. (but really neither.)
What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I care too much about what others will think.
Who do you miss the most? My soul mate friends, CT and my family.
What color shoes are you wearing? (again with the foot wear...) I am barefooted.
What was the last thing you ate? (again...) soup. For exact type see above.
What are you listening to? My husband snoring in Big Boy's room.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Eggplant. (is that a crayon color or a sweater color at J. Crew?)
Favorite smells? Lemon. Grapefruit. Sunshine. Freshly cut grass. Bonfire smoke.
Hair color? Brownish red.
Eye color? Hazel.
Do you wear contacts? Nope.
Scary movies or happy endings? Must always have a happy ending.
Favorite desert? Creme brule
What books are you reading? Everything Must Change, Blessed to Follow, The Bible (sermon prep)
What did you watch on TV last night? Nothing. (Now during nap time I watched Desperate Housewives online.)
Rolling Stones or Beatles? They are bands, right?
What is the farthest you have been from home? Israel....Peoria. Real distance, and then metaphorical distance.
Do you have a special talent? I can climb hills very fast on skies.
Where were you born? Edina, MN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MN misses you so much!!! I knew all the answers other then you had cried yesterday. ;-(

A Work in Progress said...

Awe...that's kind. I miss you, too. Who are you, though?

Peace.