Who Am I?

Monday, January 02, 2012

Starting out 2012

 We ended 2011 by closing a long chapter in this blog's table of contents:  
We sold our house.  Move date was December 16.  A very inconvenient date, but we, along with every one of our friends and a few hired movers, made it work.

 A few photos from our life during the first week in the new house...














 (this photo pretty much sums it up...)



Maps for Santa--so he could get from the fireplace to the tree.  Multiple rooms confused the kids, they wanted to be sure Santa didn't get turned around in the new house.

Here's to hoping the blog makes a comeback in 2012.  I'll give it my best try...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD!!! Hope we get more of your blog in 2012. I have missed your writing. Happy New Year in your new home.

Colette said...

Love this entry - this is reality. And I love that you are writing again! Welcome to your new life :-)