Who Am I?

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Milk was Stored in Someone Else's Freezer.

The title isn't meant to be a test of how risque your mind is.  Although it does have a euphemistic air to it, doesn't it?

No, this is a list of all those things that parenting make you say...that never in your wildest mind thought would come out of your mouth.

"Sweetheart, your underwear doesn't need to match your sippy cup."  (from a FB friend's status.)

"EG stop spinning and falling down on your brother."

"BB, wipe your bottom in the bathroom."

"Let's not eat the food off the car floor."

"Yes, today you need to wear shoes to school."

"I don't think your teacher sleeps in her car."

"No you can't drive yourself to school."

"Take your hands out of your pants before we go into the store."

"The green doesn't taste better than yellow."  (buggers)

"No, I haven't peed my pants in a few years..."

You've got good ones, too.  I know it.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Love this - sometimes our responses are just as comical as their one-liners! Mine from just a few hours ago.... Me: "don't joke about seeing spiders." E: "why, are you going to get a killing thing?" Me: "you mean a paper towel? yes, I will get a paper towel. Just don't joke about seeing spiders." I really don't like spiders. Especially the spiders around here.