Who Am I?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On to the 40th Year...

/sites/default/files/products/MN-14k close up @ Minneapolis.jpg 

Today is my birthday...
...phone calls
...cards to open
...delivered coffee, bagels and scones
...coffee gift cards
...hugs from friends
...the joy of FB greetings
...one friend offered to have the older kids over for a play date (leaving me and LP to hang out and blog this morning)
...yesterday, I picked out my own gifts--thanks to the generosity of various family members.  One gift is in the photo above.  My husband joked that he has a vision of me clutching it like a prayer bead...

I am so immensely grateful for this life! 
Thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

A Work in Progress said...

And cake...my husband brought home cake. :)

Lindean said...

Yay! Happy Birthday my friend! I am glad you were so well celebrated. If I were closer I'd have brought something, too... So just sending cheer and hopes for a wonderful year!