Who Am I?

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Calling All Therapists.

Recently, I have been creating little 'spa' breaks in my car before or after I run an errand.  I sit in the car, in the parking lot and read a magazine or sip coffee.  Alone.  I've indulged in a bit of chocolate or snacked on my Kashi Go Lean (wonder) cereal.

While I have not found my rhythm when it comes to consistent exercise, I have done really well in regards to documenting my food and calories. 

Until the last few days.  I'm all pouty that LP won't sleep longer than 7 hours at night (8pm to 3am) and I just don't want to deal with figuring out his goofy personality and the day to day workings of our schedule just are what they are...he's going to have to deal.  Apparently, so am I.  So instead of sucking it up and getting on the treadmill at inconvenient times I...

sit in my car reading Shape magazine and eating 4 servings of Cheetos.  (one "snack" bag)


And, a Twix bar.


There are no words.

No comments: