Who Am I?

Monday, December 07, 2009

Four!


Here is a photo of the t-shirt.  BB loved wearing it to school and for his party.  I imagine he'll have it on a few more times this year.



 
I made this banner out of paper (can't go into the scrapbook store without buying SOMETHING) that matched the table decorations.



I frosted cookies...had enough cut out 'fours' to feed the neighborhood. 



Here is the beginning of the cake.  When BB saw the crack in it, he wanted his excavators to be digging a foundation large enough to build a skyscraper.  So, I dug out a hole...chocolate cake looks just like dirt.



Here is the final cake. 
Easiest one yet. 
Green frosting.  Crushed Oreo cookies and my royal icing boulders.





And, what else would make a construction party complete?  Why, an excavator, of course! 
(and some soil...)




Thanks to everyone who made it a great weekend.  We love you!!!

No comments: