Who Am I?

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Do you want to hear about...

when I realized members of my youth group are 27 years old?

how I decided not to report how many people attended events at church in my council report?

how much I love watching tv on the internet? (this would include my thoughts on how tv is letting me down this season.)

the realization and subsequent mourning over the fact my baby is my last one...and that she's not a baby?

how my friend almost outed this blog? (and what blogging in private means)

You tell I what you want to hear about. ;) (not a grammatical typo, a favorite phrase BB uses...)

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I am so sorry that I almost outed this blog. I forget not everyone can read it. Ooops! The pompkin story was sooo funny. I will try to keep my tongue in check in the future!! ;)