Who Am I?

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Concern

It should be noted that no one has expressed concern over the fact I went hunting for tp in my holiday decorations.

Concern has been expressed over the fact I found these decorations cute in the first place.

To that concern I offer this defense...think batiked/beautiful fall fabric and a real wood stem. It all gets better. (also we put newspaper around the tp roll so it wasn't so "I used a roll of toilet paper to make this.") This photo was merely placed there to add some color and help for the visual learners among us.


p.s. BB just walked in and with the most sincere voice said, "Pumpkins! Hoooow diiid they DO that?" He likes them.

2 comments:

Gretchen Petrakis said...

I am concerned about it! I am afraid to come to your house in case I have to go to the bathroom. I am scared as to what you may give me. Easter grass? Christmas tinsel? Party streamers? And as an owner of one these types of pumpkins, I have to say that they are super cute. Ours looked TONS better than the picture. You could not tell that mine is even made of a tp roll. I am not letting you near my holiday decorations next time you are my house. Who knows what could happen??

Hee! Hee!
Gretchen

Colette said...

Am loving the response of "how diiiid they do that?" G-luck on everyone getting by until you find this mysterious pumpkin - whether "getting by" means just missing a pumpkin in your decoration palette or having to use kleenex (?!). I swear, we didn't take it! Though it does sound like a cute idea - and sounds a bit more fun than the bake off ;-)