Who Am I?

Monday, April 27, 2009

What's a Little Leg

Did you know that there is a 4 inch difference between Circo (Target) boys 18 month tan shorts and the Circo (Target) 18 month tan shorts for girls? Four. 4. inches.

It must be because boy's legs are so ugly that we don't want to look at their upper thigh. Or, is it because they have fragile skin and are in need of protection while they play. Perhaps, we want to hold our boys back, and so the extra fabric is a subtle way to restrict their movement.

On behalf of my son, I am so shocked by this message being sent to him. I'm on to your ways Clothing Companies of the world. You can't fool me.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

What percentage of a toddler's leg is 4 inches, anyway? Yikes.

Anonymous said...

Diapers poking out are all the rage!

Colette said...

I'm just hoping to see Henry in a pair of girls shorts this summer :-)