Who Am I?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

I have never watched so much tv at one sitting.

The cookies worked. BB pretty much made them himself with me half paying attention. I think too much flour went in...they never really browned and are dry as sand. BB, who would have been able to eat as many as he wanted as I had my eyes glued to NBC, only ate two.

The funniest moment came when BB was convinced he met the Mondale's while in MN. I imagine he heard the announcer talking about MN as the former VP walked in and decided to enter his mother's fantasy world. He was so fragile throughout the day that I just wasn't going to argue with him. "You know them?" "Yes, I sh-ink I met them in MN. I sh-ink when I was two...or maybe I was one. The year I had a baseball cake."

After a day of a three year old left to his own devices, our home looks very much like I imagine The Mall does tonight. Perhaps, I should check back in with my children before I dress for the balls this evening. :)

No comments: