Who Am I?

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Batman in the Quad Cities

To lighten the mood a bit I'll give a Big Boy quote from tonight...

As he was playing, he called out from the other room, "Mom, is Batman playing in the Quad Cities now?" Huh?

Those of you who know me know how odd it is that he knows anything about Batman; and the Quad Cities? Well, we just drove through twice and are preparing for a third...and fourth drive through but...how odd is that?

The way his brain is putting bits and pieces together right now is equal parts hilarious and frightening.

He walked up to me yesterday during the Today Show (which he wasn't watching) and said, "You can get 2 for $4." and handed me a fisher price chicken.

Of course he's getting these bits and pieces from the little tv and radio he overhears during the day. Sigh.

At this rate I will have to turn off movies, tv and talk radio. I'll be forced to listen to, gasp!, music. :)

No comments: