Who Am I?

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Christmas Cards

I am sharing a post from Hollywood Housewife on Christmas Cards.  I agree with nearly every one of her criteria.  Although, I am sure both us aren't necessarily judging...just, um...commenting. 

My plan for this year shouldn't be too difficult to pull off.  I say that every year, don't I?  You can see some of my past cards here and here.


By the way:  Our house is still for sale.  We have had four showings in three days.  This is the way to do it:  get my money out of the cleaning.

1 comment:

Colette said...

I agree whole-heartedly with #1 and #2, but not so much on #3. "Once you use address labels...it's tough to go back!" Though if you and your husband were around, we could still use you to affix our labels just like the good ol' days ;-)