Who Am I?

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

8:00am to 2:00pm with 3,4,5 yr olds

If you know me, the title alone should get you in your car to bring me a glass of wine.  It has been a long day.  I volunteered for it.  The first half of the day, that is.  Then the field trip got moved to the afternoon.  And, three hours turned into five.
The greatest lesson I learned was that my nearly five year old is a) normal and b) is doing just fine.  While still unable to sit still and a bit bossy, he exhibits many other good qualities that I am, in fact, happy about.

And, p.s. our house is still for sale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was closer I would be right over with the wine. Like a good mother should do. ;-)

He is more then just fine. Wonderful would be my word.

Colette said...

I agree - he is MORE than fine and I think more on the "normal" scale than a particular almost 3 year old that I know around here :-)

Kudos to you for surviving the day - and if we lived down the street, I fear we'd have to get one of those "wine of month(wait, do they do those by week?) clubs" :-)

LOVE the new blog design!!! Still sending positive vibes on the house sale. Did you bury the statue yet?!

Rachel said...

Of course he is! : )

Hope you're able to relax today...