Who Am I?

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Annnnd....We're Back.

Today is the day we visit Michael and BB's classrooms.  I will bring the stroller so I can carry the mountain of school supplies we need to bring along.

I will be going as a Cyclops (that's the monster with one eye in the middle of its forehead, right?) as I have a rather large pimple right between my eyes.  I am concerned about popping it, due to its location.  I would hate to get an internal infection into my brain lining and thus die from a pimple.  (I swear my DAD told me this myth at some point.)

I can not get into my hotmail account.  The amount of use this one application in my life gets is frightening...especially when I realize how much information I have stored within the annals of my account.

Welcome to September...here we go!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your dad did not tell you that. He probably said you could get an infection and your vast imagination just carried it a step further. ;-)

Where did Michael or baby get her imagination from? '-)

Anonymous said...

Cheers to September...we finally got to a Peoria library to renew our card, since we can't do it in Dunlap, and as I was looking for Everybody Poops (or Everyone Poops as the librarian corrected me when she told me they did not have it) H pooped his pants and my new cell phone started ringing loudly with a funky tune (don't know how or have the time to set it up correctly) and then H had a fit about having to leave the library as if it was going to kill him....oh joy indeed...you are not alone...BW

A Work in Progress said...

Maybe my MOM said my DAD said...

Anonymous said...

LOL hugs

Jennie said...

I'm sure you're correct about the pimple. After all, my grandfather insisted that popping pimples on your nose would do the same thing -- "It's just INCHES from your brain!" Or at least that's how my mom remembers him telling it. :) Happy September!

Anonymous said...

Miss your blogs l-(