Who Am I?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

And then the second one comes along...

Here is a sampling of things BB never said at 20 months.  Now, yes, for those of you who are sticklers for truth, BB didn't say much of anything at 20 months...let alone complete sentences, but just go with it.

"I want to watch a movie now."
"Turn it on, Mom."  referring to the tv
"I'll do it a 'odder' time."
"Why I have eat that?"
"No nappy time.  'Atter.  'Atter.  BB sleep first."

Seriously.  SERIOUSLY.  We are in such flipping trouble I don't even know where to start.  EG has brains, charm and her super cute cheeks on her side right now...man oh man, we are scrambling to keep get her in check.

Now to my credit, she didn't get to watch anything, she just thinks she can.  She sat in front of a dark tv telling me to turn it on, for, oh, about 10 minutes.

I am quite sure that BB's passion and stubbornness and EG's confident persistence will serve both of them very well in adulthood.  I just pray we all get there.

No comments: