Who Am I?

Friday, September 27, 2013

Rainbow Loom-We've Got the Goods.

These things are about to become "outlawed" at my kids' school.  I can't deny my oldest son didn't have something to do with this.  I mean really, he only took orders and passed out the goods on the playground.  He said he only did it during recess.  He is only allowed to wear three bracelets and one necklace to school.  The rest sit forlorn and ignored on my kitchen counter for most of the day.


That isn't to say the rubber bands are left alone during the day...a two year-old has to get in on the action, too.

BB-the oldest and Rainbow Band Dealer-has his ear to the ground at school.  He has overheard one 2nd grade teacher telling his teacher that she's going to have to limit how many the kids wear,  But he's pretty sure the bracelets are here to stay because the Principal wears "at least four."

Get your orders in!

No comments: